The annually released Subway Photo Calendar is a large image calendar being produced using the latest digital offset printing technology and silky gloss paper having a quality of 250g/m2. Insured shipping only and not rolled. Following 2 sizes get printed:
- Normal >>> 50x35cm (with one hook)
- Groß >>> 74x52cm (with two hooks)
The calendars get produced on demand only, hence an advance order is mandatory. Advance orders can only be made through the above mentioned order form. The following images are examples what the final calendar looks like. The images are subject to an annual change.
It’s a photo calendar, hence the chief part goes to the image and the actual calendar takes a backseat.
Important product information:
- The calendar is only available having German texts, captions, titles etc… Since it’s about the photo that shouldn’t be a problem and you can improve your German a little ;-)
- The photo calendar gets produced on demand. Making a pre-order and paying in advance is mandatory. Order without having received an advance payment will not become printed. This system protects me from printing calendars not becoming picked up and paid, and it also protects you from forgetting about something you have already paid for.
- The photo calendar is a handcrafted small batch series. It gets printed using high quality but low cost digital offset involving liquid instead of dry toner, which is unique in Germany.
- The light conditions at the place where the calendar will hang play an important role. For example day light makes the colour appear differently than diffuse office light does. Please remember that when putting the calendar on your wall.
- The sales price includes a donation, whose beneficiary I am selecting accurately. My basic philosophy is that donations shouldn’t disappear in overhead and administration or corruption, however that is not always controllable, hence I am not liable in any kind for the use of this donation.
- The calendar will be shipped insured only. That protects both parties from trouble about money and product, as in particular the pre-Christmas time is a very busy time for parcel services.
- And please don’t forget: The subway photo calendar is one of a kind and something that you cannot buy in giant book stores or in a super market. It is handcrafted and no mass production.